Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cambridge Satchel Company

This is my new spring bag that I got for my trip to Oregon. I usually have a hard time picking out a color but as soon as I saw this green I knew she was the one.
My Australian pen pal Sophie, got a bag similar to this (it may be the same one) for her birthday. She included a photo of it in with her last letter and I've been thinking of satchels ever since. It is really different from the other purses I have. I love the studious and structured look of it.
Mine is the 14" version, you can find it here.
Replies to recent comments: 
Kate: Glad you like them, they are quite reasonable. The camera design is so you!

15 comments:

  1. gorgeous, I love the shape of the buckles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag! Great colour! Thanks so much for my postcard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm.. yes please! Some of my favourites combined - green and satchels! Amazing :)

    Featuring Delightful Dishes on Thursday - Fiks*d

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It's such a vivid colour. I'm SO fussy when it comes to bags, and am currently hunting for the perfect one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape, crispness, and colour! What a bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute bag! love the color too! i've wanted a satchel for a while now and finally bought one on ebay last week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh...what a colour! It is so happy. I like seeing all you goodies popping out too...nice camera bag. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret, it is the same bag!
    I got the navy one because it looked like an old postal-carrier's satchel, but I like the green's vividness :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice bag! Is it not practical though? I mean opening and re-buckling the buckles..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually hook the buckle in I just slip in the strap. It's much more accessible :) good point though.

      Delete
  10. Very nice bag, but, I can't be sure : is this the classic green or the fluoro green ? Thanks for your answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the cambridge satchels in particular the flouro and the metallic versions. just can't decide which one to get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you seen the mint green and pale pink? Those weren't available when i got this one- i would have had a hard time deciding in between those!

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails