Friday, April 29, 2011

Favorite pins this week

With temperatures rising in Los Angeles, I've been day dreaming about cooler climates. This place looks especially cool and beautiful. Via Ez Pudewa originally from Pink_Pink.
A fun weekend project. Plasti-dip via Heather Gill  originally from fellowcreatives.
Something pretty to fidget with. Color lockets via plenty of color, originally from apartment 34.
A room brightening zia zag rug via erin austen originally from urban outfitters. 
Typing ladies via amanda jones originally from allerleirau.
I will always gravitate towards pretty pastels. Via Natalia V originally from decor8.

It was a late night but well worth it. The Prince show was the best concert I'd ever been to. Non stop fun.  At the beginning of the show he said "I can't sing. Someone'll get pregnant" and I knew it was going to be great. But with three power house backup singers and synchronized twin dancers, how could it not be? If you are anywhere near Los Angeles I definitely recommend seeing one of his 21 shows.
Tony is away for the weekend but before he left, he took me to a leisurely breakfast at Joan's.  Afterward, we looked for travel books about the southwest. Rob Lowe was doing a book signing and I kind of wanted to stick around just to tell him what he's doing a great job on Parks and Rec- the funniest show on tv.
Anyway that was my morning/why this post is late. I'm going into overdrive tomorrow and Sunday, I can't believe Unique LA is next weekend! I've got a lot to share next week.

1 comment:

  1. i love those pastel spoons and the chevron rug! great finds! i also love the idea of dipping origami into plasti-dip - must try this out!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails