Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Going home

My trip to Oregon is coming to a close.  It has been a whirlwind.  My dad, sister and I travelled from LA to Portland, to Central Oregon.  We have seen a lot of great shops and even more great cats!  I am coming home tomorrow, but, not for long. Katie (my sister), Nat (my brother-in-law) and I are off to Northern California for Easter weekend.  I'm looking forward to getting my vacation photos developed and sharing them with you.
Though I will only be home for 2 days before leaving again, I'm hoping to accomplish a lot.  Spring craft fair season is coming closer, and I have stockpiling to do for Unique LA and Renegade Austin in May. 
Replies to recent comments: 
Rocio: I've recently become a lot more interested in landscapes, maybe that will inspire some different vacation spots.
Jaclyn:  If you love the graininess of those photos, you should try shooting with a high iso film, you'll get the same effect.
Olivia: Digital will never replace film. What happens one day when your hard drive gets wiped? A negative is forever.
Kristin: I agree :)

Photo: Night Glow by miriam subbiah

1 comment:

  1. very excited to hear your portland recommendations! x



Related Posts with Thumbnails