Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New at P&C

I just got the spring newsletter this morning from Present & Correct. It's not a surprise that I love everything from this London based stationery shop.
Due to my recent traveling, my budget is tighter than usual so for now I am virtual window shopping.
I just can't decide which of these new rubber stamps is my favorite. I love #15, #20, #13, #1, #3, and #6. A few more items just added to my wish list:
all photos from Present & Correct.
Replies to recent comments: 
Kate: Thank you! May is a great time to visit LA, where are you visiting from?
Kim: Sweet of you to say.
Ryan + Eva: Thanks. I couldn't believe the photo was so large, I was surprised.

2 comments:

  1. Those rubber stamps are amazing and really rather reasonable! I love the camera one! So thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i am in love with your blog and in love with your store! can't decide which goodies to pick up first! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails