Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bellocchio

Around the corner from Miette is a charming little shop that I've been wanting to visit for a very long time. You can't help but feel like you're in a small french village shop.
Bellocchio is hard to describe. The range of items available is astounding. Darling figurines and twine to cafe au lait bowls and tool bags- I absolutely wanted to add one of everything to my shopping basket. Besides the quality merchandise, the beautiful displays stole the show. Each price sign was done by their shop calligrapher. The thought and care that went into every last detail is incredible. This shop has jumped to the top of my "must visit list" in San Francisco. A few shots from around the shop:




















If you're not able to make it to San Francisco, shop online here.
10 Brady Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
All photos taken with my 35mm.
Replies to recent comments: 
Kate I got a carrot cake cupcake and it was really delicious. Sometimes I find cupcakes to be a bit dry but not Miette's.
Curated by color Thank you, I was very happy with the way the photos turned out. Sometimes you never know with film but they do have a quality to them that just can't be faked.
Lauren SF has so many great shops but I would put Bellocchio and Miette at the top of that list. Restaurants are an entirely different story! Have fun in SF and take tons of pictures.
Erin Yes, I just die over the packaging every time. They have the prettiest boxes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I have got to get out more! This place looks like it was made for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails