Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guest Post No. 1

I discovered Annemarie's line a little over a month ago and immediately felt like I had a long lost sister. I love her line, and her entire look including her clean streamlined photographs. I think when people are doing a good job, they should know about it so I emailed her saying how much I admired her work. We've since become internet friends and I'm convinced that if we lived in the same town we'd have lunch twice a week ;)  When it came time for me to start looking for guest bloggers, she jumped to mind. I am looking forward to seeing more from her and hopefully working on a collaboration soon. Now on to her post:

Hi everyone! I'm Annemarie Buckley and I run a stationery + design studio called Scout's Honor Co. in Burlington, Vermont. I live a few blocks from downtown so I usually notice when a store opens, closes, or something changes. But this new shop literally stopped me in my tracks. Vermont Farm Table specializes in custom furniture, hand-crafted using tons of reclaimed lumber (mostly from New England) and new American hardgoods. Founded three years ago by Dustin Glasscoe, the company recently expanded to the Burlington storefront so the public could see all the amazingness they were up to. I am a fan of anything reclaimed + wood so you can imagine my excitement. I kinda want to live there. I stopped in last week to give you a full tour. Enjoy! 
Thanks to Will for letting me take pics and for all the helpful info. For more on Vermont Farm Table, contact them here. 
Big thanks to Margaret for the honor of being a guest-poster! Hope you all enjoyed a lil inspiration from VT! 
Photos by AB

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails