Thursday, May 19, 2011

Guest Post No. 3

I first heard about Dab via Creature ComfortsHis being a fellow banana slug, I knew we'd get along swell; and we do! He was there the first time I experienced Scoops, the best ice cream shoppe this side of the Mississippi, and we've been sharing fun times ever since. His photo fantastic post:
Hello, sweet Paper Pastries lovers. It's Dabito here from Old Brand New. I'm a visual artist : printmaker, photographer and graphic designer in Los Angeles. I'm so delighted to fill in today for Margaret while she's doing Renegade in Austin—so awesome! Lately, I've been sorting through my bins of polaroids and really miss shooting with my SX-70. Here are a few shots of some of my favorite people with their personal things and surroundings. My favorite muse is hands down, my niece Kaley. She has a quirky personality and wants to do everything grown ups do. She even loves to take her baby car to gas pumps. Ha! And the little figure is actually me. It was made from a cute, little store in Hong Kong and they totally nailed my satchel. 
Thanks for having me over and have a great time in Austin, Margaret!

1 comment:

  1. Hahha that baby is adorable!! These photos are gorgeous. Thanks, Dabito! :)

    <3 Belly B



Related Posts with Thumbnails