Monday, May 16, 2011

New York Views

Saturday was busy and fun but rough on my foot! Katie picked me up in the morning then we met other members of Pen Pal club at the Glendale vintage paper fair. So many great finds! I'll be scanning and photographing them when I get back, but I wanted to share these. These are from a little package called "New York Views: Real NYC photographs." I had never seen these little photograph souvenirs before. They are small photographs, 2.5 high x 3.5 wide. Actual photographs, not reprints. I really love them and am hoping to get them framed together as a set.




I am spending the rest of today getting ready for Austin Renegade. Tony and I leave early Wednesday morning and are taking a quick roadtrip through the south west on our way to Texas. I am sharing a booth with the very talented Abby Try Again, one of my favorite photographers. 
Starting tomorrow, I will have guest posts from a few blogger friends.
Replies to recent comments: 
Curated by color I am curious to see the next color combination that Bellocchio comes up with. I do love the mint and red together though, hard to beat.

The Blooming Thread Yes Balboa is such a pretty place, I'd like to spend more time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails