Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oregon Pt.3

I hope everyone had a great three day weekend. I am back from Napa, home from a huge celebration. Our good friends Daniel and Jessica were married in a sea of parties, dinners, and cocktails. It was so much fun, I'm a little sad it's over. I know I've got a lot of catching up on posts, so here are more from my Oregon trip. Above, breakfast at the Doug Fir.
The Doug Fir is a great restaurant, located within the Jupiter Hotel. Right down the street is Hippo's Hardware, a resource for beautiful knobs and lighting.
We walked into Ink & Peat where they were putting together floral arrangements.
Each vase was prettier than the last.
I've never tried flower arranging but I think I might enjoy it.
Next, we walked across Little Lark print shop. 
They carry lots of Christine's vintage stamps.
It is a very nicely curated shop. I got many of the cards I sent to pen pals from here.
That was our whirl wind Portland trip. Next I'll share some of my favorite shops.
Replies to recent comments: 
Inessa There are so many, you would really need to dedicate a couple days to hit all of them. You'd probably rent a Uhaul to bring it all home with you.

Kitiya The wooden drawers were really something, and so reasonably priced. Any I've found online have been $100+

1 comment:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails