Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vintage paper

Besides finding the best vintage displays, furniture, and lighting around, Three Potato Four also puts together fantastic paper packs. I bought one and these are the contents.
 Everything is pretty great. These will go to good use decorating some outgoing mail.
If you're in the LA area, pen pal club is taking a field trip to the Glendale Vintage Paper Fair, the 14th of the month. I'm organizing a carpool, we have three spots open. We are meeting at ReForm School at 9am, the morning of May 14th.  If you're interested in carpooling, send me an email paperpastries@gmail.com
Some mail I'm sending out this week. I'm off to the studio to work, work, work. Hoping I get a chance to take some photos of new products today!
Replies to recent comments: 
Cupcake Couture You're welcome! Welcome, I think you are a new reader :)

Erika: 2 months is so long, glad you get to see him soon. Vacations are the best.
Lilyfm: glad you enjoyed her work. There are so many great artists out there, I feel like I'm missing a lot. If you come across any, please share!

2 comments:

  1. Love these, what a great pack of goodies! I'll definitely have to check them out... Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nomonom I want, they are all so cute! I've definitely got to go and have a look at it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails