Friday, June 10, 2011

The 2011 Photo Swap

After weeks and weeks of not being caught up on blogs, I am making great progress today. Sometimes sick days are good for that right? I just signed up for this photo swap, it closes on Monday so if you're interested sign up immediately! Rhianne, over at For the easily distracted, runs it. How it works is, you shoot a roll of film (either 35mm or 120) and ship it off to someone far away in the world. In turn, that person does the same, then you each get the other's roll developed and share those photos on your blog/flickr. Fun right? Here are some photos from the previous swaps, above Julia, and Sarah. 
 Celeste and Anna.
Amy and Eadoin.
Photos from the photoswap blog, check there for everyone's individual links.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this - I just signed up! I hope I made it in time. :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails