Friday, June 10, 2011

Castle in the Air

I had been hearing for years that I would love this shop in Berkeley, but I didn't get a chance to visit until Easter weekend. Since Katie, Nat, and I decided to make the trip over the bridge to Berkeley. Everyone who said I would die over this shop was right! The best stock of craft supplies I have ever seen in one place. They have everything that I spend hours hunting for; wax seals, glass glitter, fine writing papers, rubber stamps, and calligraphy supplies. My favorite was their extensive collection of ink, every color you could ever imagine. A few more shots from around the shop:
1805 4th St, between Hearst Ave and Virginia St. Berkeley, CA 94710.
All photos taken with my 35mm.
Replies to recent comments: 
Erika Kumar is the cutest for sure :) I hope we can coordinate schedules next time you come to California! I was sorry to have missed you guys.


  1. A similar and great shop in Berkeley is The Tail of the Yak!

  2. OMG I need to visit this shop when I go to CA. I already see items that I would love to get my hands on :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails