Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Letter writing morning

The other day, after an ice cream visit with David, we wandered into Skylight Books. They had just received their shipment of The World's Smallest Post Service, which I had been anxiously awaiting since March. I had to get one right away.
My bff was in California for a very short trip and we didn't get a chance to see each other. The perfect excuse to pen a tiny letter.
Talk about a chain reaction. Once you start, you just can't stop. I had to stick the world's smallest letter into a larger envelope, I lost track of it 3 times just on my desk.
 This is a mailbox bank but I couldn't resist. Tiny letter--tiny mailbox :)
I'm off to my studio, then a coffee break, then the post office. I don't trust my mailman- he doesn't pick up the outgoing mail every day. I know this because if he did, my netflix turn around would be a lot quicker. What A Slacker. 
Sidebar: we found a very fun photo project to do at the next pen pal meeting- June 21st from 7-9pm. Everyone's invited.


  1. This is just wonderful! Love that air mail letter!

  2. i have a mini mailbox bank like that one too! & i was so excited for the wsps kit. i talked with lea for a bit at the curiosity shoppe & she's such a sweet person.

  3. I see something there for me! EXCITING! I think it's even more exciting when I know something is coming.

  4. i love seeing that kit 'in action'...and i'm sad about your mailman...i trust mine with my life & he's amazingly patient with the retired people who impatiently wait for him down by the mailboxes ;)



Related Posts with Thumbnails