Monday, June 13, 2011

Lisa Swerling at Renegade Austin

I've caught up on all the posts I meant to write in May and now finally I can start sharing parts of our trip to Austin for Renegade craft fair. One of the best aspect's of Renegade fairs is catching up with all the other crafters and artists. I first met Lisa in 2010, at Renegade SF holiday.  She has a lot of new work and this time I was able to photograph it.
If you're not familiar with Lisa's work, she puts together scenes with miniature figurines, then houses them in boxes. They always have a clever name, above "Yes, you look fabulous!" A few more of Lisa's Glass Cathedrals:



See more at her site.
More coverage from Renegade Austin tomorrow.
Replies to recent comments: 
Crystal I bet you made it, glad you signed up. It should be really fun, I hope I get paired with an international swap partner.

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome. Just went to renegade in brooklyn- so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails