Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More Renegade Austin

Donovan was not far, so I got to visit her booth often. This is one of her vintage postage garlands. She has them in many colors, but I couldn't decide on one for my studio. She offered to make me a custom garland, in a variety of colors. It is beautiful!
These hand made stickers could brighten up any envelope or package.
Donovan lugged this all the way from Chicago! What dedication.
Miss Natalie's forget me not lunch sack. 
Vera shared exciting news- she is opening a flagship store in Manhattan this July. Isn't that exciting? I look forward to visiting soon. Here she is holding Fred, who slept like a baby most of the show.
Some new necklaces from Vera's line. 
Wrapping paper and posters from Viva! Greetings.
Replies to recent comments: 
Kate You're welcome. I'm sure there are tons more that I didn't get to see.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret,

    it's Karis from Tabletop Made. I love your blog! Makes me realize I should really write more letters. My only pen pal is my 4-year-old niece.

    I had to comment we're sharing a booth with Vera at the LA Renegade in July! Small world. Will we see you there?

    Karis

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails