Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oregon Pt. 4

As soon as I heard about this vintage shop ran out of a vintage double decker bus, I put it at the top of my "portland to do" list. We arrived just before it started raining so it was perfect timing. Erin, the owner gave me the whole background on how she found these 1965 double decker bus for sale on craigslist. She sells a wide range of vintage, everything from books and aprons to cowboy boots and dresses. I found a white with navy polka dots dress that is ideal for spring. I've already worn it four times and receive many compliments on it. A few more shots from around the (bus) shop:
A can't miss if you're in Portland!
Located at the corner of North Williams Ave and Failing St. 
Thursday-Saturday 10am-6pm
Sunday 11am-5pm.
Replies to recent comments: 

Erika I love all ketchup but yes, that chubby bottle is pretty cute.
All photos taken with my 35mm.

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes I had heard about this. Looks wonderful inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful and guess what...I live in Portland. Got an address or does it move around. how can i find it???

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails