Monday, June 6, 2011

Oregon Pt. 5

After visiting Lodekka, Erin pointed me in the direction of Wanderlust. I've always loved Portland for their food, friendly people, and since my last trip- their shopping too. Wanderlust is a converted 1969 Cardinal Deluxe trailer. The bathroom was turned into the "world's smallest dressing room." Standing at 5'7, I had a bit of trouble getting dresses over my head, but anyone can make it work. For such a small shop, they really have a great selection of vintage and handmade items.
Above is the lovely owner, who graciously obliged when I asked if I could take her photo. Isn't she a cutie? The more I talked to her, the more she reminded me of Billie, at ReForm School. They could be sisters! A few shots from around the shop:
Chalkboards from Mary Kate McDevitt

You can find Wanderlust for the rest of the spring and summer at 21st And Alberta, most Fridays 4-7, Saturdays 11-6, and Sundays 11-4. In the meantime, follow wanderlust on twitter to find where it will be next.
all photos taken with my 35mm. 
Replies to recent comments: 
Sara I think so too :) It really pretties up my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails