Sunday, June 26, 2011

Recent Favorites Pt. 2

Last week I found some favorites on flickr, this week it's pinterest. Above, a pastel collection via Seamless Creative.  Those teacups are so adorable. 
Fun to do list for a rainy day via Mia Stanley.  Lox papers curates the best lists.
The best sweater I've ever seen via Kris Atomic. Isn't this the best color in the world?
Darling Signage via Sarah Bianculli.
A pink collection via Poppytalk Handmade. Katrina of Pugly Pixel has great taste in stationery!
Serene photography via Ez Pudewa. These colors are incredible.
A snowy place via Rachel Follett. I'm dreaming of somewhere, anywhere, cooler than LA.
and a gorgeous Italian balcony via Bright.Bazaar. If I ever have a balcony, it will look something like this.
Images from linked sites. 

2 comments:

  1. the first collage is darling (eat drink chic) and the sweater via kris atomic's pinterest is cute (one of my fave colors).

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails