Monday, June 6, 2011

Shop Update + Discount Code

I took some time this morning to photograph a few things. I just wanted to redo some product descriptions and photos, I felt my shop needed a bit of a boost. Above, font address stamp samples. 
Please deliver to stamp set, notice the light wood base and handle. All of my stamps are going to be pine from here on out- new wood supplier.
Some new additions- first, a set of 10 air mail envelopes.
Second, a crystal topped dial a date stamp.
And a few examples of some custom work, above a house warming. I took a photograph of their home, made it into a rubber stamp and embossed them onto square cards. Their return address stamp also has a little graphic of their new home.
I've also updated my calligraphy styles. If you're interested in pricing for custom work, email me. Use code "JUNEGLOOM" for 10% your entire order until June 30th. Mention you're a blog reader and I'll throw in a few surprises.
More Oregon later today.
Replies to recent comments: 
Kate It's really a sight to see. Even if it had not been raining I still would have spent hours in there.

Sofia A great vintage shop, definitely!
Anonymous Lodekka bus is located at the corner of North Williams AVe and Failing St. 

3 comments:

  1. that is the prettiest date stamp i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do you charge for the My New Home stamp? I LOVE it, and I just bought a home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah,

    I'd love to work with you, just email me and we can talk.

    love,
    margaret
    paperpastries@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails