Friday, June 17, 2011

Shop Upgrade/Update Part 1

I've been busy taking pictures, editing, and writing product descriptions all day! I am wiped, but the good news is that it's all done and now I get to share. I've decided to split it up into two parts since I was a bit overwhelmed with all the new products myself. First things first, I have upgraded my shop to 300 products! Now that's not to say that there are 300 products currently listed (only 120 actually) but it motivates me to fill up my shop. So the new 20 products, here goes: above, Thanks for coming stamp, great for stamping your own favor bags. This was designed for my good friend's wedding but we can customize it to say whatever you'd like in that 3x3 square.
Viva las vegas survival kit bags- fun for any bachlor/bachelorette party. Different sizes available.
My favorite new product- wooden envelope templates from Japan! Aren't they beautiful?
A wooden stand to hold your washi tape, complete with a small pair of scissors.
For all of us who would be drowning in craft supplies/papers if it wasn't for handy organizers like this one.
A great organizer/display box inspired by vintage type cases.
Only for your most beautiful craft supplies, this shelf with spools and drawer.
Add some vintage charm to your modern kitchen with this wooden/magnetic picture holder. 
Sets of blank muslin bags for all your favor needs.
phew! more of the new product showcase next...

2 comments:

  1. It all looks so great! Love the envelope templates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wooden organizers!!!
    Dreaming about them right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails