Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vintage Paper Fair

Sorry for the late post, I had to show up for jury duty this morning but thankfully I was released. I spent the morning having pancakes with my parents, then met my sister for lunch. After work, she and I hung out, she made me ice cream, and I got to see this guy. Long overdue but finally, I can share the rest of our haul from the vintage paper fair. If you missed the first part, you can see it here. Above, some mini photo souvenirs from San Diego.
I know someone whose going to love these vintage San Diego shots :)
Each are marked with their location, though I'm not sure what the numbers mean.
There were literally thousands of vintage postcards there. They were pretty well organized by area, Katie found some from Whittier, where she lives, and Boulder Creek. Plus, how could we resist some cute white cats?
This is La Bahia Hotel, which was converted into apartments. My friend in college lived here so I got this to send to him.
This is the "going to the sun" highway through Glacier National Park. That road has not changed!
A view of MacArthur park, and you can see my studio building at the top center.
Katie found this intact booklet of Disneyland. Great photos. 
Teacups are the best :) 
Oregon postcards; I think Multnomah Falls is one of the prettiest places I've ever been to. Timberline Lodge has not changed a day.
Replies to recent comments: 
Will Thank you!

Annie Lea is great, this kit is adorable, but nothing like the real thing right? I hope she will be around this summer, hopefully at Renegade SF. I found my mini mailbox coin bank at a vintage shop in Oregon. Mint condition!
Donovan Yep, long overdue but finally on it's way.


  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Makes me miss SD and CA so much. Also, that pic of Kumar is precious. So sleepy!

  2. I love the vintage Oregon cards...I agree Multnomah Falls is breath-taking...even for us Oregonians 8)



Related Posts with Thumbnails