Thursday, July 14, 2011

A blog I love: Amanda Jane

The second blog that I'd like to introduce is Amanda Jane. Like Katie from yesterday, she's also a graphic designer and I really admire her photography style. When you're done checking out her blog, head on over to her pin boards.
She is currently living in D.C. and working as an intern for Simple Song. These photos were all borrowed from posts on her blog. 
All photos by Amanda Jane Jones.
Replies to recent comments:
Kat- you have one beautiful cat :) I enjoyed Gocco printing the one time I tried it
Kitiya- thanks. I feel like there are so many great blogs out there that I just don't have the time to catch up on. Maybe one day I'll be able to.

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much...what a sweet post. I so enjoy your blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your web site came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind!
    Please Visit ===> Physician Assistant Training Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, I really like it. Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails