Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A blog I love: What Katie Does

Thanks to all the 2nd birthday wishes for Paper Pastries. It doesn't really seem like it's been that long. I am so thankful that I get to run my small business and blog. I have some exciting new projects in the works and will be able to concentrate on them after my summer craft fairs are over. Renegade Craft fair San Francisco was a huge success, my booth was always busy and it made the hours fly by. Since we're based in LA, we are hoping for an even bigger turn out this upcoming weekend. Due to my crazy schedule this week, I thought you guys might enjoy some of my favorite blogs. The first that I'd like to introduce is What Katie Does. She lives in London with her boyfriend and her cat, is a graphic designer and takes great photos. These photos were all borrowed from posts on her blog. 
All photos by What Katie Does.


  1. Eeeee I got such a surprise while looking through my RSS, because a.) What Katie Does is one of my favourite bloggers too, and b.) that's my cat in the sixth photo down, on the Gocco-printed coloured paper I made at a workshop we both did :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails