Friday, July 22, 2011

Favorite Shop Series Pt. 3

Small Realities is the photography shop of Alice Gao. Her shop has a mix of film and digital photography that captures moments around the city she calls home. My favorites are her polaroids, hands down. Isn't the above shot of Manhattan's bridges gorgeous? Check out her shop- besides being full of hard to resist images, she also offers free shipping to the US!
All photos from Alice Gao Photography. 
Replies to recent comments:
Heidi- slide film is really something. I would definitely recommend shooting landscapes with it, the colors are unreal.

Stephanie- I think it's important to use the real and original film as a way of understanding it's digital counterpart.  You're lucky that you got to try it- I know it's just too expensive for most schools to have access to now.
Kat- I will be on the look out for more slides ;)
Camila- yes they are really beautiful. It's inspired me to get some slide film.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails