Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just my (paper and) type

I have drawers, boxes and more drawers filled with stationery. That doesn't mean I'll ever stop searching for more. When I see something I like, I just have to get it because it's very possible that I'll never find anything like it again. I have been friends with Victoria for over a year and her line, Paper & Type, keeps growing as she adds more great items all the time. I got to see her full line at Renegade LA and I went to town! Everything in her line is beautiful, simple, and sophisticated. Here are a few things I picked up.
all photos taken by margaret haas.

1 comment:

  1. The brown envelope is so great, I love the idea that it pretends to be a paper one. Glad to find your blog! best Kamila

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails