Friday, July 29, 2011

A long weekend

I am so spoiled to have my birthday celebration continue on to the next week! Tony and I leave today on my birthday trip, to Santa Cruz, San Francisco and Big Sur. We won't be back until Wednesday. He had to work last Saturday which is why we didn't take the trip around my actual birthday, but I'm not complaining. All my life I've lived in California but I've never been to Big Sur. I couldn't be more excited about this trip.
Here are a few of my birthday gifts which I plan to get some use out of on my trip. Have a fun weekend!


  1. you will love love love big sur! try to fit in lunch at post ranch inn if you can, unbelievable views and fantastic food! have fun on your bday trip!

  2. Oooh, the 360 Spinner! Have a picnic with a bunch of friends all sitting in a circle, and you'll get some astonishing pics, I can assure you.

    Happy birthday!



Related Posts with Thumbnails