Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Paper Pastries Turns 2!

I can't believe two years can go by so fast.  I feel lucky everyday that I am able to keep doing what I love. I have to say thanks to my blog readers, my family (especially my sister Katie) and Tony for caring about what I have to say and share, the continued support and of course, putting up with my craziness :) 
For those of you in California, you can come see us at Renegade Craft Fair San Francisco this upcoming weekend, or Renegade Craft Fair Los Angeles, the weekend of July 16/17th.
If you'd prefer to shop online, you can enter "BEARTHDAY" for 20% off everything in the shop, from July 6th-July 11th.

5 comments:

  1. Margaret, a huge congratulations on 2 years! Your products are wonderful and I am obsessed with the blog. Much love to you!
    -Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! i can't believe Paper Pastries is only 2! you are such a pro :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday paper pastries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations + Happy bday!!! That is an awesome milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I walked right into your booth! I am sorry I didn't say hello :(

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails