Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A blog I love: My life as a magazine

We had a wonderful weekend at Lake Arrowhead, the weather was perfect for the rushing cool water of the lake. I'm glad to be back though, because I've got a lot to catch up on!
When I come across a blog I like, I literally read every single post there is- then it turns into a blog I love! Jenna, who is Australian, and a writer, self publisher, and designer who shares adorable crafty things on her blog: My life as a magazine. Here are a few of the inspiring images she's shared on her blog:
Check out her pinterest too.
all photos from my life as a magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning me on your amazing Paper Pastries blog! It was such a happy thing to wake up to in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Jenna is a dear friend of mine. I love her blog too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails