Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Favorite Shop Series Pt. 5

l really love the look, feel, and colors of vintage shoes but with a size 9 foot, I rarely (i.e. never) find them in my size. When I came across the etsy shop Roni Kantor I couldn't believe my eyes. She beautifully combines 100% high quality vegan leather with classic designs, in great colors. An added bonus: all the shoes are designed and hand crafted in a family factory! Really incredible prices for hand made leather shoes. I just have to decide on a pair, or 2, or 3 :)
All photos from Roni Kantor.


  1. I love them all. Such a great way to photograph the shoes also!

  2. I'd love to know how they fit. My pet peeve is very hard material on the heels so I blister. They all look amazing and there are several pairs I'd love to have.



Related Posts with Thumbnails