Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Favorite Shop Series Pt. 6

It was recently my best friend Allie's birthday. I always send her a birthday package and had a few things collected but it just didn't feel complete to me. When Debbie Carlos opened up her new jewelry shop,  AHC, I knew I had found the missing link.
When I was younger, my and my friends would always give each other the "best friends" necklace, where it's a half a heart- one side says "Best" and the other half says "friends." Since I loved Debbie's necklaces so much, I thought Allie might too so I got us each one as a kind of updated best friends necklace set.
There are many beautiful pieces in her shop but this caught my eye immediately. It's called "planets." I know my photographs don't do it justice, each ball is unique and has different gradients of color, along with some dark sparkles. 
I definitely think of Allile every time I wear it and wonder if she's wearing it that day too.
Debbie has excellent craftsmanship and outstanding customer service. She replied to my email right away and my package came in less than a week. I definitely recommend her shop!

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I have seen them before and love how simple and stunning they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I've been looking at Debbies shop wondering what to buy since it opened and these photos totally sold Planets to me. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails