Friday, August 19, 2011

A few links

I've been feeling under the weather for about 2 weeks and I just can't seem to shake it. Being made to stay at home does have it's advantages, I've been able to shoot some products pictures (new products debuting monday), work on some custom orders, and catch up on blogs. A few things of interest I've come across:
-above, a beautiful photo that was saved after a flood.
-is there anything this girl can't do? a 5-step clutch. 
-I don't surf but I'd love to visit the Montauk surf shack
-Vintage matchbook download from Cathe Holden.
-I'd like to get one of these boxes, and I think it would be a really cool wedding gift to give.
Just because.
-the brains (and inspiration) behind Amy Merrick's new website.
Wedding march music boxes by Somethings hiding in here.
Have a fun weekend!
all photos from linked sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails