Friday, August 5, 2011

Recent Favorites Pt. 7

I'm back! We had a really fun vacation up (and down) the California Coast. We spent a few days in Santa Cruz, San Francisco, and Big Sur. A good mix of city and country, I think. I'm sending off my rolls of film to be developed, but in the mean time above is a shot taken with my iphone/instagram in Big Sur. I'm going to get a lot of work done this weekend so I can catch up with blog posts but in the mean time here are a few favorites.
Debbie Carlos has opened up a new shop AHC, and I am really liking this 'planets' necklace.
Lucy's 100th birthday would have been August 6th. Sometimes I'll catch an episode and even though I've seen each one 5 times I'll still laugh all the way through. Photo by Loomis Dean
Turn your iphone photos into a picture wall by photojojo.
Very cool picture display. photo by David Tsay.
Flea market treasures by Geninne Zlatkis.
moo by color me katie.
This mini instax book and
washi tape/decorate paper vases by a creative mint.
all photos from linked sites.
have a productive weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails