Friday, August 26, 2011

Shipping out

It's been a while since I have been able to sit down and write some notes and letters. I was glad to dedicate some time one morning this past week. It's so important that you take some time for yourself each week, to do something that you really love and its a bonus if it relaxes you. One of my favorite things to do is have a cup of tea and write letters. Since it's been so hot, it will have to be iced tea but it doesn't make letter writing any less fun :) And exciting news- I have a new pen pal! All the way in New Zealand. She came across my site and decided to send me a postcard, I sent her a return letter this morning. I am looking forward to a new pen pal since my Australian pen pal has been m.i.a. for months! 
It's been heating up here in LA so Tony and I are heading out of town to a friend's vacation home at lake arrowhead. Stay cool this weekend!


  1. Anyone would be lucky to be your Pen pal - so pretty! Love your blog - its on my links :)

  2. Posts about letter writing make me happy <3!



Related Posts with Thumbnails