Thursday, September 8, 2011

Custom calligraphy gift set

I'm very excited to introduce the latest addition to my shop: custom calligraphy stamp gift sets! Each set comes with a custom name stamp, return address stamp and a set of 10 stamped cards and envelopes. Of course it has to arrive in style in a signature paper pastries box. There are four different styles to choose from, all inspired by close friends.
#1 Jessica- cream cards stamped with light blue ink and khaki envelopes stamped with black ink.
#2 Mollye- cream cards stamped with green ink and clover green envelopes stamped with black ink.
#3 Brady-  cream cards stamped with red ink and light blue envelopes stamped with red ink.
#4 Adriana- cream cards stamped with black ink and red envelopes stamped with black ink.
You can view more photos here, or purchase here. 
Want to get a head start on holiday shopping? Enter "earlybird" at checkout for $10 off this set, offer good until September 15th.
replies to recent comments:
ravyn: If I'm being lazy I scan the photos, if I have more time I use the negative scanner built in to my hp 4850.
lyzi: we tried different heights and thought that was the best.
will: the numbered benches are at oxbow market in napa, I could spend all day there- eating!

2 comments:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails