Monday, September 12, 2011

Spinner 360

Tony got me the Spinner 360 camera for my birthday and these are some photos taken with it. I'm pretty impressed with the effects, it makes the horizon seem like a roller coaster. You can click on any photo to see it larger.
The camera spins around and can take a 360 degree picture. A full circle picture takes up 6 negative frames so it's a good idea to shoot with 36 roll film.
You decide how many frames the picture takes up. There is a string that you pull and release, that's how it takes the camera instead of a shutter button that you click. If you hold the camera still, the horizon seems normal.
I pulled out the cord the slightest bit to take this photo. It's not great with far away focusing, especially on over cast days. That is the San Francisco skyline.
Tony and I on the grass at Renegade LA.
Me, Tony's dad, and mom. Since this was a 360 picture, the one who pulled the cord is in the center of the photograph.
There's a lot of pointing fingers in these shots- its from pulling the shutter cord.
Tony got experimental with vertical shots as well. 
It's fun how it makes people look like a fun house mirror reflection.
It's unlike any other camera I have- I love it!
all photos taken with my spinner 360 camera.

3 comments:

  1. These 360 photos are so much fun! I love the vertical ones as well. Photojojo has so many good camera gadgets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! Wish I had that camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I never heard about that camera but I want it now!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails