Thursday, September 29, 2011

Vintage Paper Fair No. 1

You can only think about attending one of these fairs if you have hours on end to browse. There are aisles and aisles of bins, baskets, and piles of paper ephemera. Usually, we have to take a break in the middle to rest our eyes- there's just so much to see.
One of my favorite finds is this wallpaper catalog. I didn't see a date on it but look at those prices. .40 cents per roll! What a deal.
These are just from one company, I'd be interested in seeing more.
I like the floral prints the best. I've always thought about decorating with wallpaper but it's such a commitment. I think once we have a house I will do it. I see so many great prints these days. In the meantime I'm going to scan these patterns then and print them out to make envelopes. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret! I've always wanted to go to a paper fair! How do you hear about them? Is it a website that lets you know about them or is it a weekly thing? I love your pictures!!

    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is the website http://vintagepaperfair.com/glendale.html there's one coming up in september.

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails