Monday, October 10, 2011

A blog I love: The Well Appointed Desk

If you love handwriting, letter writing, writing utensils, organized work spaces and vintage office finds, you too will love The Well Appointed Desk. I am not exaggerating when I say that I read this blog "cover to cover," as soon as I discovered it. Every new page of posts I came across, I saw more and more that I liked. To say that Ana and I would get along would be an understatement :)  The girl has got great taste!
This is just an a sampling of some of the fun stuff I found  on her blog.
(by the way these are all photos borrowed from her posts)
Besides finding the latest and greatest in office supply, she also has book reviews. I really enjoy coming across a blog that is so centered and specific- it's refreshing!
If this doesn't motivate me to get my writing desk in order, I don't know what will.
All photos from posts on the Well Appointed Desk.
Photo layouts from Pugly Pixel, available here.

1 comment:

  1. Great find! I love your new favorite blog, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails