Friday, October 14, 2011

Instagram swap

I've kind of been a bit crazy for Katrina this week, but who can blame me? She and I just traded some of our iphone photos and this is what she sent me. I really enjoy the look of her shots and I just read in her post about our swap, that you can now purchase any of her iphone prints! That girl is full of great ideas.
Instagram has taken over my life :) I want to fill my walls with all of my friends instagram shots.
p.s. I'm pretty excited to see what the new iphone 4s camera can do. Tony is getting it and I'm very jealous. 
Have a photo filled weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i stood in line for the 4s last friday and the camera lives up to the hype for sure -- tony's gonna love it!

    i'm happy you like the pics. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails