Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My weekend via instagram

This was unlike any other trip to Las Vegas that I've ever taken. Katie, Nat, Tony and I left in the afternoon on Friday. The reason for our trip was so Nat and Tony could see the LA Kings play in the frozen fury game. The highlight our this visit was the Neon boneyard. It's like an outdoor museum, the tours are guided by volunteers, and it was around 100 degrees that day. We got a history lesson on Vegas, and the most famous signs around. I did take my 35 mm but ran out of film so I pulled out my phone to finish off the tour. 
We had dinner at the Aria then walked around the new center. The architecture is very modern and drastically different from the rest of Las Vegas. In each center planter was a variety of giant gourds and other fall harvest produce.
I love pumpkins! 
Some of the Las Vegas wildlife.
Sunday afternoon we made our way home and stopped for lunch at the Mad Greek. 
All photos taken with my iphone 4 and edited with the instagram app.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing!! Love love love those old signs, they are beautiful.



Related Posts with Thumbnails