Thursday, October 27, 2011

Recent Favorites Pt. 14

Just a few favorites recently found on Pinterest. 
-I agree, it is fun to write letters. I've got a few to return, I'm looking forward to it.
-These dreamy colors of the moon phases remind me of that "mood" color changing lipstick I had when I was little.
-Packages from NYC establishments.
-Beautiful typography of shop signs. 
-Glitter! always a good idea.
Do you have a pinterest board? If so, leave a comment with your link, I'm always interested in checking out more pinners.
Photo sources-
Photo layouts from Pugly Pixel, available here.

2 comments:

  1. candy shop by deborah lippmann looks delicious. i've gotta check it out at nordstrom to see if they have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterst! I'm already one of your followers. Love it. So addicting. Missed the "It's fun to write letters" image. Off to find it now!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails