Monday, November 14, 2011

Recent Favorites Pt. 15 {holiday card edition}

We are back from Atlanta, we had such a great time. Though we were only there 4 days I feel like we got a good sense of the town. We rented a car and saw tons of different neighborhoods. Thanks to recommendations from friends we never had a dull moment and due to the time difference we stayed up well past 3am every night- we thought we were party animals :)
Now that I'm back home it's time to get into the swing of things- Holiday! I've got two holiday craft fairs to prep for, custom proofs to send, and packages to ship. Not to mention holiday cards to send out. I rarely send any PP cards- there are so many great card companies out there, why would you limit yourself? I made a treasury that included some of my recent favorites added on etsy. You can check it out here.
Photo sources-
Row 1) crabapple designdeadweight, paloma's nest
Row 2) dutch door, gingerbread cannibals, erin dollar (fun fact-we went to college together)
Photo layouts from Pugly Pixel, available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails