Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Recent Favorites Pt. 17 {pinterest}

Tis the season for holiday parties. Besides the normal gatherings I also have friend's engagement parties to go to, in addition to my own engagement party on the 16th! I have been crazy looking for hair, makeup and outfit ideas on pinterest. A girl needs all the help she can get.
-I would like to try a messy bun with a fancy dress. Could it work? 
-And a high tight bun with jeans. I'm not sure if I could make this work with my limited hair taming skills but it's so cute it's worth a try.
-I've never worn a full length dress before but something about the color, shape, and easiness makes me want to give it a try. 
-This collection of bridesmaids dresses is so pretty, I might have to get one for myself.
As always I'm crazy for manicures. Your nails is the one place you can go as crazy as you like with zero repercussions. Bring on the glitter, color combinations and striking patterns.
I'll be pinning and re-pinning my favorite finds to my newest board.
Photo credits:
Photo layouts from Pugly Pixel, available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails