Wednesday, December 28, 2011


Well, don't I feel like a deadbeat. It seems like ages since I last checked in. I don't even really have a good excuse-the holiday rush has died down and  I just have been enjoying everyone's company. Christmas eve and Christmas day was spent at our house. It's very nice to cuddle up on the couch with a blanket and have everyone come to you :)
Of course after two days of being in the house we got a bit of cabin fever. On Monday we went down to the Grand Ave MOCA to see the Weegee exhibit. My intro to photography teacher introduced me to Weegee's work but I had never had to chance to see the actual prints- or any of his "hollywood" work. I would definitely recommend seeing the show. I think it's up until February. 
I've got one more good friend visiting from out of town, so the party continues for a few more days. Everyone needs a bit of a break every now and then. Happy holidays!
Row 1: The faces of my Christmas ornaments
Row 2: Some more ornaments and my two trees
Row 3: Weegee exhibit at MOCA downtown LA
All photos taken with my iphone 4 then edited with instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails