Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Recent Favorites Pt. 18 {flickr}

The cold has officially arrived in Los Angeles. I spend my mornings huddled up in a robe, slippers, and sipping hot tea while I write down orders, email, and blog. It is hard for me to leave the warmth of my apartment for the harsh winds, dirt, and noise of the city. I definitely need some warm winter clothes :) Clearly I could never survive the real winters of the east coast!
now on to a little bit about my recent flickr favorites:
-Just seeing christmas trees makes me happy. Tony and I have been so busy with the holiday craft fairs, traveling, and visiting friends that we have not yet had time to go pick a tree. I am crossing my fingers that it happens this week.
-I have not been in the snow for 5 or 6 years. We are going to Yosemite the week before Christmas and it will most likely be snowing.
-I thought this photo was beautiful and calming. I have never gardened but I do appreciate the hard work that goes into it.
-This scene is perfection. A pot of tea to be enjoyed, instead of rushed like I always drink it during the holidays, sometimes burning my tongue.
-This sweet cupcake looks delicious and how about that mini rainbow? magic!
Clearly I'm obsessed with hot beverages during the cold season. This vintage Lipton's ad is so funny- basically a cup of tea makes everything better.
-Handsome coffee just opened up downtown LA. I really want to try it, hopefully we will get a chance this weekend.

This clean and simple holiday cards are so pretty- and a reminder I've got to send mine out soon.
Photo sources-
Photo layouts from Pugly Pixel, available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails