Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Letter Writing

A little while back I posted about Victoria's set up at Unique LA, and mentioned in that post that I got something from her that changed the way I send mail. It's called the letter ledger.  It is handy way to keep track of what's coming in and going out of your mailbox. It's made my letter writing so much more enjoyable. She has thought of everything! The best feature I think is the box to take quick notes about what I need to address in my return letter so I don't need to keep re-reading the original note. There's even an envelope in the front to store postage.
My mailbox has been filled with notes, postcards, and presents.
I also have a new pen pal all the way in Singapore! I had a lot of writing to do in the new year. I'm so glad I have my handy ledger to keep track of it all.
Two resolutions in one- Write more letters and get more organized :)
all photos by margaret haas, taken with canon rebel.

8 comments:

  1. I had to start recording my correspondence in a notebook - didn't want to send the same gift (or boring story) to the same person twice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to keep track of what I send in a notebook but kept misplacing it. Now this has it's own special place so I always know where it is.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't know how i ever wrote letters without it

      Delete
  3. So glad you got my mail! :)

    Sylvia (aka penpal from singapore)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sent out my reply last weekend. Hope you get it soon :)

      Delete
  4. oh my word!! I want this ledger! I would love it. I was thinking about making my own out of one of the bazillion notebooks I have and need to use up ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have the same problem- so many notebooks too pretty to use! I just hate how they get destroyed after they are in your purse for a while.

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails