Thursday, January 12, 2012

A new year, a new planner

Around Christmas I started looking for a new planner for 2012. I did a search on etsy and came across the shop of Julia Kostreva. I knew this girl! We had met and talked for a while at the Academy of Sciences show in San Francisco, then she recommended me to a bride in Los Angeles. I didn't know she had opened a shop but was pleased at what I found. I picked up two planners, one in cloud and the other in peach. One for me and one for my sister. There is a full calendar in the front plus larger individual date boxes.
For me, the more details the better. I have already booked my January. Now it's time to start thinking about February plans.
Check out Julia's shop and etsy

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! i love her prints and pillows too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beauts! I like the fresh, simple design.

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails