Friday, January 27, 2012

Pin Money Vol. 9

Another fun item I discovered on my last trip to Kinokuniya were these miniature self inking stamps. There were about 30 different designs, turns out they are for stamping into your planner or on your calendar. 
There was also a variety of cases that hold 6 of the stamps perfectly. To motivate me to keep on top of my writing things down in my planner (instead of on random scraps of paper) I picked out a set for myself.
I got the sun for appointments before noon, a dinner stamp to remind me of dates, the others have not yet been assigned. I just thought they were too cute to pass up.
Since I'm a visual person, I think the stamps are helping me remember all the places I have to be. 
all photos by margaret haas.
What is Pin money?

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! What a perfect little idea to put these in a planner!

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, they are a good excuse to keep my planner up to date.

      Delete
  2. What a cute idea! I just got a new planner from a Korean ebay shop. Looks like I'll need to stroll by Kinokuniya soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have such a big selection- that's why I'm glad there was a holder. It made me limit myself to only 6. Still learning restraint... :)

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails