Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Recent Favorites Pt. 22 (valentines edition)

Does anyone else have Valentines Day on the brain? It's less than a month away! I've been finding some pretty cute options on pinterest.  -I do like wearing pink and red on February 14th I don't care who thinks its cheesy. These ban.do scarf is so pretty.
-Our Valentines making workshop is coming up for pen pal club and I want to share this tutorial of heart and string closures. -If you're planning a Valentines party or having a pink themed party- go all out! -Pretty ribbons and bows are necessary for any Valentine's day present wrapping.

-these pretty gems are hard candies. -More card ideas for the workshop. -pretty red heels for a night out. -A giant heart balloon would be a great surprise. 
Photo sources:


  1. It's a little embarrassing to admit but I really love Valentines Day. It must be all the hearts and pink and red everywhere. Did you see the Feburary issue of Martha Stewart Living? There's this really cute 3D card that comes out of an illustrated mailbox: http://www.marthastewart.com/873560/3-d-valentines-day-cards/@center/276967/valentines-day#/873601

  2. No need to be embarrassed here- i also love valentines day. Thanks for reminding me about the february issue- I have not received it yet and its already the end of january! Constant subscriber issues...



Related Posts with Thumbnails