Monday, January 30, 2012

Tea Party Invitations

After a hectic holiday season, Katie and I wanted to get all of our girlfriends together. I try to check in with my girlfriends at least once a week but sometimes it's hard- everyone's busy. After talking about it for a while we decided on an afternoon tea party. 
For Christmas, I got Katie a hand carved stamp of her house from the etsy shop brown piegon- she loved it. I had such a great experience with the shop that I wanted to work with Meagan again. So we discussed what needed- a set of assorted tea cups stacked on top of some saucers- then she went to work. Again, she was wonderful to work with- taking our edits into consideration while still maintaining her personal style. I can't believe these are hand carved- the attention to detail is incredible. I'm really impressed with Meagan's skills, communication, and the end result. I'll definitely be working with her again! In addition to custom designs/stamps Meagan also has some adorable ready made stamps in her shop. I've been eyeing these number stamps though I don't know exactly what'd I'll use them for yet.
custom illustration and hand carved rubber stamp from Meagan/brown piegon.
4 bar flat hot pink cards and teal envelopes from paper source
all photos by margaret haas


  1. Ohh I'm dying to have a tea party! These are too cute!

    1. you should! i'll share some photos of the actual party tomorrow.



Related Posts with Thumbnails