Wednesday, February 22, 2012

All Monsters Are Good

My good friend Virgie has started up a new venture. It's the funnest business model I've ever heard about. It's called All Monsters are Good, a mobile portrait studio. For the month of February, she is set up at ReForm School. She made this incredible photo backdrop of red and pink shiny sequins. I watched her work on building the backdrop, it's really something to see. I'm sure my pictures, of her pictures, don't do them any sort of justice. You can sign up for a session with her, but hurry because I think she's only there until the end of February. There's no limit to what you can do, you can bring your bff, brother, or even your pet. Why not bring the whole family? 
On the opening night, Katie, Tony and I went to have our portrait taken. These are the prints from that night. There's also fun props and sashes to add to your photo session. Katie wore the  "sweet heart" sash and I wore "love muffin."
There's many different packages to choose from. I got an assortment of 8x10s, 5x6s, and wallets. I framed some 8x10s for my parents and grandma. 
As for the wallets, I'm going to stick them in some outgoing mail. It's like getting school portraits again, but this time they're cool. So fun :) We had such a good time that we just had another session this week! 
To set up a portrait session with Virgie you can email her at allmonstersaregood(at)gmail.com
All original photos taken by All Monsters Are Good.

1 comment:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails